ISERCO lump breakers are made of steel or stainless steel and include:
- A frame with the required installation dimensions
- shaft sealing bearings
- A passageway grid
- 1 crushing shaft (or double shaft) with lumping blades
- One control unit per gear motor
It is possible to add to this several options like:
- A perforated sheeting
- Quick disassembly on a slide rail
- One blow on cable gland (Pressure setting at 0.3b)
- Primary/secondary drive shaft gears
- A torque limiter
ISERCO lump breakers are designed to receive 2 different types of drive.
- Direct drive: The gear motor drive unit is connected directly to the drive shaft. This design allows a better optimization of the space requirement.
- Chain drive: The chain and gear transmission system between the primary & secondary shaft allows it to withstand high loads and guarantees a long service life.