Filling station filling rate + (up to 15 big bags per hour)
ISERCO offers a wide range of big bag filling stations to ensure the conditioning of powders in semi-bulks.
Our complete range of filling equipment is adapted to meet the specific needs of different industries.
This equipment is designed and manufactured to facilitate and secure handling.
A Big Bag filling station has multiple benefits:
- It ensures a regular and controlled filling
- It is safe and ergonomic for the user
- It is adaptable to different sizes of Big Bags (FIBC, FIBS, super sack, jumbo bag, bulk bag, bag)
- It allows optimizing the productivity of the company
- It is inexpensive and its maintenance cost is negligible
We produce manual and semi-automatic big bag filling stations.
Our big bag filling stations are custom designed.
For a maximum filling rate of 15 big bags per hour, we recommend a station composed of the following elements:
- A galvanized steel or stainless steel frame
- A filling head (Dual stream spout or Clean-Connect)
- An apron for an extension by means of a cylinder or a gas cylinder.
- Arms to hang the Big Bag on the filling station
- A densification table
- A weighing system (commercial or non-commercial weighing)
We propose manual or semi-automatic emptying stations for this type of rate. A filling station is said to be semi-automatic when the operator puts the big bag in place manually before starting the machine.
Our machines are delivered fully assembled.